Personalizing My Faith
Meaning and Purpose Profile
Many programs die or falter because they don't start right. The Personalizing My Faith plan helps members visualize their step-by-step approach toward victorious Christian living. It is a highly effective way to disciple and assimilate members into the ministry of your church.
The first step is where members begin "growing" in their faith, plus initiates or improves his or her discipleship process toward becoming a fully obedient follower of Christ. It is a tremendous starting place to help members identify their Member Involvement Survey status and Uniquely You Change Indicator (questionnaire.)
Utilizing these two surveys, the Meaning & Purpose resources help members identify if they are "Spectators," "Investigators," or "Participators." The questionnaire is a very basic, non-threatening survey to encourage members to grow beyond being a spectator to becoming an investigator to eventually becoming a participator in the various ministries of the church.
Table of Contents
- Are you a Spectator, Investigator or Participator?
- Are You Ready for an Exciting Change?
- UY Involvement Survey that reveals if you are a Spectator, Investigator or Participator.
- Change Indicator that identifies how your DISC Personality Profile responds to change and how to adapt to change.
- DISC Interpretation as it relates to change and involvement
- Membership Overview
- Ministry Overview
- Spiritual Maturity Overview
- Ministry Leadership Overview
- My Personal Mission Overview
- Magnifying God Overview
- Sunday School
- Mid-week Bible Study
- Youth, Men's, Women's, Young Adults, Sr. Adults
- New Members & New Believers
- Leadership Training
Anyone interested in helping their church or Bible study members to grow into fully obedient followers of Christ should use this profile in a simple six weeks course.
Quantity Discounts Available:
50 - 99 - 10% off retail
100 - 199 - 20% off retail
200 or more - 30% off retail